To build a strategic partnership to adopt the on-the-job practical training methodology into individualized adults learning in Practice Enterprise (PE) and to integrate and combine theoretical knowledge with practical experience in VET curricula that adults would be enabled to develop attributes and skills for small or individual business creation and management.
- Adults (from 18 years) in initial or continuous VET education;
- VET Trainers/teachers;
- Practices organizers/AET institutions/PE networks.
Activities and results
3 Intellectual outputs:
- Set of Instruments for PE trainers working with blended adults’ groups, explaining how to work in PE with blended adults: diversity of ages, specialties, nationalities, initial education, social and professional status, as the AET is the most diversified
area of education.
- Learners Guide: From being Learner to Being an Owner with description of all
phases how to become an owner.
- Entrepreneurial Skills Self-Evaluation Box for individualized adults’ skills evaluation, combined with EntreComp competencies levels.
Other activities and results
- Exchanges of trainers – learning abroad.
- Creation/reorganization of PE in involved VET schools.
- Testing of Intellectual outputs with learners, trainers, other stakeholders during round tables and collected feedback incorporation.
- OWN Small-scale Conferences in partners countries and Final conference in Lithuania.
- Creation a publication of good practice examples of PE in adults’ education with tips and recommendations.